My tutoring services include
- Content instruction in US History, US Government, Civics, World History, English/ Language Arts
- Assistance with research and writing, including college essays and the IB Extended Essay
- Academic Assessments
- Organization and planning
- Study techniques
- Test prep for the SAT, AP US History, AP US Government, and AP World History exams
Tutoring sessions start at $50/ hour.
In person Tutoring Services
Sessions take place at the Sam Gary Branch Library or in your home in Stapleton. Parents must be present when sessions take place in your home.
Click below to schedule an in-person appointment now!
Schedule In-Person Appointment
Online Tutoring Services
Online tutoring takes place in the comfort of your own home! Let’s say you live in New York and the commute to Denver would be a bit much. Now you can attend a session from the comfort of your living room. Added bonus: You get to the see a *really* exciting wall in my home office. (You heard the sarcasm in that, right?)
We use the video-conferencing software Zoom. It’s totally free for you and only requires 1 small download. Not only does it work on laptops, but tablets as well. In addition to seeing and hearing each other, Zoom allows us to chat (through text), use a whiteboard, and share our screens with each other.
For online tutoring, you will need
- A computer or laptop with a webcam and microphone
- high speed internet connection
- Zoom app (it’s free!) for talking and working together
Find out more in the video below!
Schedule your FREE 30-minute trial session now!
Still not sure? Schedule a FREE 30-minute trial session. Experience online tutoring for yourself and meet the tutor. No strings attached – pinky swear!