My tutoring services include
- Content instruction in US History, US Government, Civics, World History, English/ Language Arts
- Assistance with research and writing, including college essays and the IB Extended Essay
- Academic Assessments
- Organization and planning
- Study techniques
- Test prep for the SAT, AP US History, AP US Government, and AP World History exams
Tutoring sessions start at $50/ hour. Group rates are $35/ student.
Online Tutoring Services
Due to the current pandemic, I only tutor online. Even if you live next door to me, I will see you on Zoom!
Online tutoring takes place in the comfort of your own home! Let’s say you live in New York and the commute to Denver would be a bit much. Now you can attend a session from the comfort of your living room. Added bonus: You get to the see a *really* exciting wall in my home office. (You heard the sarcasm in that, right?)
I use the video-conferencing software Zoom. It’s totally free for you and only requires 1 small download. Not only does it work on laptops, but tablets as well. In addition to seeing and hearing each other, Zoom allows us to chat (through text), use a whiteboard, and share our screens with each other.
For online tutoring, you will need
- A computer or laptop with a webcam and microphone
- high-speed internet connection
- Zoom app (it’s free!) for talking and working together